Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Any recommendations please Cheshire/Shropshire/Wales, My wifes had a really rough time health wise this year and we are after a nice site to relax, walk the dog easy walk to pub must have EHU. not to far from the Wirral as this will be our first time away in a MH which I hope to pick up next week so will also be trying to work out how things work :Doh:. I'm off the NEC next week so will look into joining the C &CC but you cant beat word of mouth.
Thanks in advance
Dave.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Any recommendations please Cheshire/Shropshire/Wales, My wifes had a really rough time health wise this year and we are after a nice site to relax, walk the dog easy walk to pub must have EHU. not to far from the Wirral as this will be our first time away in a MH which I hope to pick up next week so will also be trying to work out how things work :Doh:. I'm off the NEC next week so will look into joining the C &CC but you cant beat word of mouth.
Thanks in advance
Dave.

Right on your doorstep, CC club at Thurstaston, 3 or 4 minute walk to static caravan site club with bar where you are welcome and out of the CC club site you are on the Wirral way for your doggie walks, oh and don't forget the views over the Dee to Wales:thumb:

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
C&CC everytime for us, friendly and helpful wardens,more easy going. we have always found them so, we have been members for 24 years.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Hello
My favourites are Sparchford farm in Culmington near Ludlow, Severn Gorge site very near to the Ironbridge museums or the Wingfield Arms site.
In North Wales near Bala there is Bwch-yn-Uchaf. All these are full facility sites.
A more basic one is The Square and Compass in Darley Dale,just outside Matlock.

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Right on your doorstep, CC club at Thurstaston, 3 or 4 minute walk to static caravan site club with bar where you are welcome and out of the CC club site you are on the Wirral way for your doggie walks, oh and don't forget the views over the Dee to Wales:thumb:

I agree, the CC site at Thurstaston is lovely, nice and quiet, club nearby, Wirral Way to walk your dog. We have done this site on several occasions.:thumb:

You can walk the Wirral Way to West Kirby and then catch the Train into Liverpool.

If the tide is out you can also go along the coast to West Kirby.

If the sun is out you can just sit and watch the Dee Estuary and North Wales.

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Thanks, I know the site at thursaston its only about 3ml away might be a good starter, will check out Bigfoots and heard good things about the site at Chirk from people at work.
Thanks for your input
Dave.

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
and when you join the C&CC you can join their arrival recovery club with the RAC for £82. If you breakdown and they cant fix it, they take you on to your desination, then pick you up again after your holiday and take you home. And it is you thats covered, whatever vehicle you are in, with no weight of length limits.

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
and when you join the C&CC you can join their arrival recovery club with the RAC for £82. If you breakdown and they cant fix it, they take you on to your desination, then pick you up again after your holiday and take you home. And it is you thats covered, whatever vehicle you are in, with no weight of length limits.

Hi Steevie and thanks I've been looking around for insurance and have a good quote off comfort which I think I will go with which has rac cover for £58.07 extra.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back