Control Panel (1 Viewer)

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
On my T552Cl the control panel (above habitation door) shows leisure battery voltage (as well as other things) but mine does not move, even though there is obviously a charge there as the 12v indicator light comes on and lights inside the van also come on.

I don't have any water in the tanks as we have drained the whole wet side down for winter so I don't know if that part works.

Any ideas ?

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
What kind of control panel is it? Have a look and see what code designation is on it. If it is an older 'needle gauge' version it might be IT992 or similar. If a newer LCD type, it will probably start with LT or DT.

OP
OP
BusyBuilder
Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
it's this one, I'm pressing the button which should show the battery state of charge.
panel.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I would suggest that the meter (top centre) has failed. I have a similar vintage panel with two meters and one of those has just failed (your panel is IT 95, mine is IT 992). They are made by Schaudt Gmbh at Markdorf in Germany
I am expecting mine back from them on Monday via UPS. They have repaired and checked it, having fitted a new meter.
I would contact Udo lang at Schaudt via email and describe the symptoms. He will advise you concerning return and repair. He is very helpful and speaks English Udo.Lang@schaudt-gmbh.de
Their repair charges are reasonable and the service is quick. Much better than trying to get it fixed in the UK. They will email an invoice to you after repair and the simplest payment method is PayPal.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back