control panel on the Sundance, problems? (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
can anyone shed some light on this, we just arrived at a camp site and wanted to change time on control panel and didnt know which one to press to pressed standby button , so panel went off. before that working well but now we cannot switch panel back on and its very inconvenient as we cannot get the step out or use the pump or have lights, electric is working but I would like it ALL working,its like jumping off a cliff to get out of our door without a step!!! anyone know what to do?
Also the fridge stopped working at the weekend peteborough meet, everything defrosed even though it was showing as working on gas on the panel, any help on this also, does anyone have a sundance where the fridge defrosts every couple of months as I have read on the instruction booklet?:Angry::Angry:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Had this happen to me on our Sundance. I simply unscrewed the panel and removed the two connectors, left it about a minute then connected it back up and viola all was good. Hope it a simple as that for you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Had this happen to me on our Sundance. I simply unscrewed the panel and removed the two connectors, left it about a minute then connected it back up and viola all was good. Hope it a simple as that for you.
Excellent pablomc IT WORKED,fantastic I love this site we would never had thought of that, we had taken the front off the panel but didnt take any connections off but thank you so much for that, we now have a step out and WATER out of a tap!!! and lights. from a Very Grateful Tricia and Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back