Free Member
Aug 28, 2012
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
I'm new to it
Anyone had any experience of Conrad Anderson ? We are thinking of getting them to do some technical work on the van - they certainly seem to know their stuff and have given us what seems like really good advice but ... does their workmanship live up to it ?

Anyone know ?

anna x

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Cannot speak highly enough of them
Very professional outfit and excelent service.. :thumb:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
One of the few companies that I would recommend. Our own Dave Newell used to work for them years ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Conrad Anderson supplied and fitted my cruise control in the Wagon... excellent job... friendly people... looked after me with a couple of minor after sales problems... If you do use them tell them JJ, the ex street performer, now in Portugal sends his best regards.

JJ :Cool:

bernardfeay

Free Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
hymer exsis
Exp
10 years
We have had a cruise control fitted by CA in the past. It worked exactly as it should. When we bought a new Motorhome the cruise control became faulty. I called CA and asked if I could stop by to get it fixed. I expected the "we are busy, can't do it till a week on Thursday.... " sort of reply.

Instead, they worked round my timetable, despite the fact that it was not their kit, they had enough ability to fix my problem. Came away with a 50 quid bill and a big smile on my face.

This seems to be a small concern that ought to have more business than it gets. I can only say they did a fantastic job for me.

By the way CA...... make your cheque payble to .......

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Also noticed:

"Conrad Anderson provide a fitting service, with free electric hook-up & water,
for caravans and motorhomes. Customers wishing to stay overnight may do so"

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
I got a quote from them and the workshop guys seemed very good,BUT, access was terrible within a very densly populated suberb, small shed type workshop with a low roof allthough they did say they were having it done up all work would have been done outside in a small yard, I went into the offices to get my quote and they promised to send it next day, I had to ring twice to get it out of them, this was not small jobs it included solar panels, inverter & underslung LPG tank !! I had no confidience in them.
I had the work completed at an RV dealer in Coventry, about the same price but with much better facilities including a huge RV workshop. everything has worked fine since fitting.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Odd.. My van is just on 3 metres high and it went in no problem !

They gave us hook up for the night too.. and the hand over after the work was done was handled with care and patience ,, I genuinely could not have asked for more ( Much like CarAvan in fact )

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Can only give my experience on CA

Just booked in with CAK tanks, my tap snapped on the Smev sink on Sunday, they have it in stock and are fitting a new one on Thursday and I am having the annual habitation service at the same time, Quick service:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back