conkers (1 Viewer)

freddieboy

Free Member
Aug 2, 2009
Funster No
:Smile: have heard if you place conkers in your van/motorhome they will repell spiders?:Doh: any comments !!!!

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Dont know about spiders, but too many conkers might take you over weight and make your flies happy ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Upvote 0

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
:Smile: have heard if you place conkers in your van/motorhome they will repell spiders?:Doh: any comments !!!!

The missus got some spider repellant from Betterware (I'm not very fond of the little blighters, particularly the ones that are four inches across and have fangs and always seem to get indoors and head straight for me ::bigsmile:) and it contains:---
Natural chestnut extracts and clover leaf oil. It will deter spiders without causing the any harm.

Tell you what, it's great stuff. Delivered last week. She ordered it a couple of weeks ago and we haven't seem a spider since. Haven't used it yet; just having it on order seemed to be enough to keep them out. :ROFLMAO:

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
If they dont you can always throw em at the blighters:RollEyes:
Geo here in sunny Nottingham
or is is the street lamps:Doh:

Upvote 0

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I think that you ought to think very carefully about posting things like this. We all know now that conkers should only be handled when wearing the correct safety gloves and eye protectors.

Well thats what they said at my sons school:ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I'm deeply offended by this post on the misuse of conkers .. can it please be removed ... :Angry:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi
Yes its true we place them round the house if you put them where you think the spider will come in the smell keeps them away only problem we have is Toby the jack russel tends to eat them conkers not spiders.

Gerry

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back