Congratulations Mr & Mrs Armytwowheels (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello you two. Sorry late but no computer access for yonks .... Congratulations and hoping you have a wonderful life filled with contentment. Hugs to you both. xx

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
congratulations hope you had a great day lots of love ray and Julia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Ahh! Many thanks for all the good wishes. It was a lovely day, the weather was perfect the company superb, the fizz was plentiful and the food........disappeared!

It was everything we wanted it to be, relaxed casual and laid back. My feet haven't quite touched the ground yet, still floating on a little cloud of post wedding happiness, although poor Colin is outside under the van trying to fix the van step that I have just broke :whistle: really must get back on that 5:2 diet.

I would love to have invited loads of Funsters but we had to leave some room for our family, for those that made the journey a big thanks for coming and helping to make the day so special. Especially to the only Welsh man in the room, @Silkcut1105, and yes I did allow them to have the rugby on for the England Wales match, even if it was the tiniest TV ever! I have never know Stuart be so quite as he was during that match, but boy did he make up for it after!!!

Just a few photos of the day including some familiar faces all dressed up and looking lovely.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Only just read this thread as have been away,so all we can say is "Take care of each-other"and you are such a lovely couple.Love and best wishes from both or us.(see you in Morocco,God willing)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back