Jan 22, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt 2 berth
Exp
Since April 2011
Hello everyone

We have just ordered a new Bessacarr E560 for delivery in April. Can I say we are a little excited? It's our very first motorhome.:Smile:

The plan is to use it most weekends and for long distance holidays. Any advice will be more than welcome.

I am looking forward to having some motorhome fun.

Phil and Gill

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome to Fun, you have bought the van (nice one by the way:thumb:) now to get all the benefits of Fun you need to Link Removed and help to keep Fun going.

Peter

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Philh, and welcome to Motorhome Fun, I am sure it will seem ages to wait before it arrives but it gives you time to plan where you want to go and what you need to get organised its always worth downloading Jims lists on what you need to take with you. Enjoy and don't forget we are here to help if when we can.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Phil and Gill, :welcome: to motorhome fun. :thumb: its going to take ages for April to come, ::bigsmile: but what a great time of the year to get a new van. :Smile:

Have fun and enjoy it, there are a few funsters in your area so look out for the meets and shows and buy all those things that you think you need but never use.:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob and Jane.
:flyingwelcome:

K9Brian

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
South Manchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since April 2010
Hi Philh and welcome to Motorhome Fun. Time will drag until April but at least you can start planning some trips now. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Welcome to the fun, I bet you can't wait. We got our first van last year at around the same time, so the only advice I would give is that if you are planning weekends in camp sites over the bank holiday weekends start looking now.

We left it till 2 weeks before the holiday and everywhere was fully booked :cry:

Oh, and enjoy every minute of it ::bigsmile:

David

Dalek

Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Hi and Welcome. Time will go so quickly and before you know it you will be out on the open road and enjoying every minute. Happy travels

Dale, Graham & Emily

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi :welcome: To MH Fun
Time to get started on the planning, as advised don't leave booking too late if you want a particular site.

Dave .:thumb::thumb:

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
Really good choice, we love ours. Have fun.

Rgds
Bill

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
new

hi there phil & gill and a very warm welcome to MHF.right place to be if you have a motorhome:thumb::welcomefunster: regards brian jo and josh:winky:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
Hi and welcome.....great site, great helpful people....then I joined....things went downhill from there.

Have fun with ya new purchase. If ya have a problem I bet 20 quid someone on here can solve it or put you in the right direction within 2 days at the most.

For instance if you were getting an american rv my advice would be

"Never stand in front of the black tank outlet when emptying it."

Ive done it twice now and on each occasion I dont seem to have learned my lesson.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
welcome to the Fun:helpsos::Mellow:

OP
OP
Philh
Jan 22, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt 2 berth
Exp
Since April 2011
Hi guys

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am glad I joined and I have subscribed. Good advice so far and I know I will be needing more.

Lots of stuff to get so I will be whiling away the weeks browsing all sorts of things.

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Welcome to the Funsters

Sunny Funster Daze are coming :thumb:

:welcomefunster::welcomefunster::welcomefunster:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi guys

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am glad I joined and I have subscribed. Good advice so far and I know I will be needing more.

Lots of stuff to get so I will be whiling away the weeks browsing all sorts of things.

Well done, you won't regret it and as a subscribed Funster I give you a discount! :thumb:

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back