Jan 27, 2013
Morecambe
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
0 years
Hi I'm Arthur & my wife is Linda.
We have spent a few happy years since early retirement walking the fells and scrambling up the mountains of the lake district. Always on the look out for a new adventure we will be buying a motorhome sometime in 2014. Realising we
would need a lot of advice, we have started early and joined your fun site, so we will be picking a lot of brains.:ROFLMAO:

All the best from us both

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
We have spent a few happy years since early retirement walking the fells and scrambling up the mountains of the lake district. Always on the look out for a new adventure we will be buying a motorhome sometime in 2014. Realising we
would need a lot of advice, we have started early and joined your fun site, so we will be picking a lot of brains.:ROFLMAO:

We did exactly what you are doing in 2008 and bought van in 2009-we havn't looked back since ::bigsmile: Best £10 we ever spent-welcome to FUN.

Mike.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
We have spent a few happy years since early retirement walking the fells and scrambling up the mountains of the lake district. Always on the look out for a new adventure we will be buying a motorhome [HI]sometime in 2014[/HI]. Realising we would need a lot of advice, we have started early and joined your fun site, so we will be picking a lot of brains.:ROFLMAO:

Welcome - don't know how you can wait !

I only plan a day, a week or at the most a month ahead:Smile:

Traveller_HA5_3DOM

Free Member
Jul 13, 2012
Following the Sun
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium 65GE
Exp
since 1985
A warm :welcome: to you both, Not sure how you will be able to listen to us all having a great time without you for a whole year or more.
It certainly helps keep your van in tip top condition if you can use a few basic tools and have a smattering of electrical know how like read a AVO meter and use a test light. If you want to hone those skills before you get your motorhome a year should be ample time to do it. Lets face it Mr. Google can teach you anything you want to learn or failing that one of our members will have knowledge of where and how.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome to Fun, a good move gives you time to make your mind up what would suit you, look around a couple of motorhome shows, look at the lay outs.

Do you want a smaller van which can be used daily or a A class or a fixed bed or good lounge room, lots of questions, ask away take the time to get it right first time, then enjoy.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun