Competition With Prize's Galore (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Everyone

Firstly id like to say a Massive Thanks to all that sponsored me it was the thought of you guy and all the others from home that kept me going.

Right cant go straight to my time need to tell you all about it mile for mile so crab a cuppa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. To start with it was HOT sorry VERY HOT around 25 degrees so ideal conditions for a wee run round Edinburgh.

At the start it was very hectic and someone accidently stood on my toe didnt hurt at the time but think i am going to be 2 toes nails less in the morning. Felt really good and was keeping to my time (4hours) spot on until i got to the 20mile mark where i was 1 min behind time so thought this is a doddle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that was a silly thought as i just could move my legs :ROFLMAO: but i never stopped running once so thats an achievement on its own for me and wait for it i came over the finish line (unofficial time as correct time will be out tomorrow) of 4 hours 13 mins and 38 seconds but will have to wait to i get the offical time before announcing winners.

Well had a slow drive home stopping for lunch and a few stretches legs really sore now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so only got a 12 hour shift at work tomorrow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THANKS AGAIN GUYS
Gerry

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi Everyone

Firstly id like to say a Massive Thanks to all that sponsored me it was the thought of you guy and all the others from home that kept me going.

Right cant go straight to my time need to tell you all about it mile for mile so crab a cuppa:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. To start with it was HOT sorry VERY HOT around 25 degrees so ideal conditions for a wee run round Edinburgh.

At the start it was very hectic and someone accidently stood on my toe didnt hurt at the time but think i am going to be 2 toes nails less in the morning. Felt really good and was keeping to my time (4hours) spot on until i got to the 20mile mark where i was 1 min behind time so thought this is a doddle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: that was a silly thought as i just could move my legs :ROFLMAO: but i never stopped running once so thats an achievement on its own for me and wait for it i came over the finish line (unofficial time as correct time will be out tomorrow) of 4 hours 13 mins and 38 seconds but will have to wait to i get the offical time before announcing winners.

Well had a slow drive home stopping for lunch and a few stretches legs really sore now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so only got a 12 hour shift at work tomorrow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THANKS AGAIN GUYS
Gerry

Well done Gerry.

It must have been murder in that heat.

Congratulations:thumb:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Well done Gerry, marvellous achievement. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Bleedin' Marvellous, you are now officially one of my heroes, alongside Billy Connolly and Isambard Kingdom Brunel.

Ge ri, Ge ri, Ge ri............Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back