Compass calypso for sale (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i was going to place this in the ads section but as its not mine and i cant afford to pay at the moment i'll be cheeky and stick it here until jim bollocks me or it goes off page...:Blush:

this is my uncles van and due to ill health he is having to sell.

some of you may have read the camp-site reviews in MMM by Roy and Marie Pledger....my aunt and uncle.

sorry no pics but could be arranged and emailed.

Compass Calypso, 1994 low profile luxury coach built. 2500cc diesel. 75500 genuine miles. 2 berth (twin beds or double). Full serviced and ready to go. Power steering, cruise control, Aire Ride suspension, 2 leisure batteries,full oven, top box. There are deadlocks on all doors and windows and all windows are etched with reg. no.for security. Bathroom has bench cassette toilet, drop down wash basin and separate shower. All extras imaginable. The body work is in very good condition with very minor bits of rust under control and no damp. It has been well maintained with many new parts when required including clutch. I have full service history available. Its compact size is ideal for parking on drive, car parks and ferries.
currently on SORN and can arrange new MOT for buyer.
offers around £8000

apologies to Jim if this is out of order:RollEyes:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back