Compass Avantgarde 400RL - anyone own one?

Discussion in 'The Beginner' started by Touchwood, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Touchwood

Touchwood Funster

Going to have a look at a 2002 Compass Avantgarde 400 RL for sale near me - any thoughts/comments/advice would be welcome.

Mileage is only 14000 and looks in excellent condition - any thoughts as to value?

Much obliged for any help - when I'm as experienced and knowledgeable as you lot I'll be happy to help others in return!

Mike

2. lorger

lorger Funster

Hi Again we have the elddis same company different name and different model but we are very happy with ours not as fancy as some you see but has everything we need.

3. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

We have a 2004 Elddis Autoquest 100. As per Gerry, same company different name and different model but basically the same fittings and build standards. We've had ours for a little over 5 years and have been very pleased with it.

4. jenny and mitch

jenny and mitch Funster

Elddis / Compass

Same company, explorer group. Made of good solid "stuff". Had no problems with our Compass avantgarde 120, 2007 year and it only weighs 3000 kg. Enough for us.. Very happy and a good company to ring up and get answers/ help from. Good luck Touchwood.
    Mitch and Jenny.

5. tan

tan Read Only Funster

compass 400

Hi we have a compass 400 on a peugeot boxer its a 2005 and a 2litre diesel engine had it for 2 years now and its our first mhome love it very comfy and seems to drive well.

hope it helps

terry