Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
New
:Smile:I have just taken delivery of my very small motorhome. Although I would eventually like to venture further than the UK, as a single traveller I would not wish to travel alone. Are there any other single travellers who would like to accompany me?

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Traveling across the water as a solo traveler isn't as daunting as you might think.

I've been doing it for a few years now, as have many others on here.

Why not try one of the rallies and get to know a few other funsters, you never know what might happen,

Pete:Cool:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
:Smile:I have just taken delivery of my very small motorhome. Although I would eventually like to venture further than the UK, as a single traveller I would not wish to travel alone. Are there any other single travellers who would like to accompany me?

There are two temping offers brewing right now. There will be a winter sun meet in Spain in March and Snowbird is offering to let folk follow him round Morocco.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

motomike

Free Member
May 2, 2012
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
since 2008
I'm in the same boat as you...but just teamed up with kaybee in the hope of doing the spring meet in Spain or Portugal. So this forum works! You could join us perhaps?
MM

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back