Free Member
Oct 15, 2012
Newquay Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Dont own
Exp
o
Hi i am new to this site and i'm looking for someone with a van who needs a travelling companion, would love to travel europe or beyond, sharing all costs, is there anyone ou there? i am a very young 58 year old female, with a hippy disposition! :) optimistic and happy! look forward to any replies, am willing to provide pics if necessary. Suzy ::bigsmile::thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi i am new to this site and i'm looking for someone with a van who needs a travelling companion, would love to travel europe or beyond, sharing all costs, is there anyone ou there? i am a very young 58 year old female, with a hippy disposition! :) optimistic and happy! look forward to any replies, am willing to provide pics if necessary. Suzy ::bigsmile::thumb:

Suzy.....there is a singles on MHF....have a look, there may be somebody there:thumb:...

Welcome to MHFun:thumb:

To find the singles go onto home page ...click on Forums.... and go down the page..till you see..SOLO TRAVELLERS

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/solo-travellers/

Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Suzy welcome to fun, join in the forum get to know folk, you live in a great part of the world, do you have room for anyone to park up for the night, quite a few people who travel alone, have a look in the chat room.

You never know what is possible with time, have a look in the chat room, but joining for ÂŁ10 is one way to get to know quite a few funsters and take it from there. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back