Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I have this on a Ford Transit base, 2002. I've never seen one anywhere else. Is this odd?

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Yep Explorer Group did three models at that time the caravel the clipper and the commodore and I think they made them for only a couple of years and were then taken over by somebody else I can`t remember who!!!! I got a clipper on a 51 plate, mine`s got the two settees/ benches and a seperate hideaway table, the caravel has a dinette and a bench I dont know the layout of yours perhaps you would enlighten us. BTW one of the funsters is in Farnce with his Buccaneer Caravel and the clutch has gone 39000 miles Cheers Rob

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Oh whoopee! That's something to look forward to then (the clutch). Mine has the kitchen behind the passenger seat with shower room and wardrobe opposite and then has a U shaped lounge at back. Much better than our old Hymer which had no lounge are at all and only two cooking rings. Its a 52 reg with 28000 miles.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Oooh U shaped lounge looking back I would have gone that route, but cos we dont use the doubled up king sized bed we use the singles it seems a bit roomier also I have fitted a swivel on the passenger seat so it gives more space.BTW are you in the Motorcaravanners club we are and belong to the Yorkshire group. Cheers for that little bit of info Rob!

OP
OP
Loujess

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
No - we aren't in the Motorcaravanners Club for Yorkshire but I think we might be interested. Do you have any more info? We only got the Buccaneer in November and haven't had a trip yet and, to be honest, I'm a bit wary. Especially after reading a lot of the threads on this site about very complicated stuff. Off to bed now but will catch up tomorrow. Nighty night.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
They have a web site themotorcaravannersclubI will give you details they have rallies every weekend

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back