Commercial Vehicle Show NEC

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Jim, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Me and Siân have been exhibiting our tyre pressure monitors at this show all week. It's the last day today, of course we haven't had much time to walk around but what we have seen has been very impressive. Petrol heads would love it, there is so much to see. Engines the size of a saloon car. Every type of truck and van along with all the traders that support the industry, (quite a bit of motorhome overlap)

The vintage section is brilliant, a whole hall of gleaming old trucks, from artics to old transits. from the 40'sto the 70's, they look so old but so familiar. If we weren't working it would be a really good day out, worth popping in if you live near by and like motors.

Also discovered that Motorhomes are included in the commercial Glasses guides, listing all the second hand trade values, didn't know that. Someone left a copy on our stand. So if anyone wants figures on what price a trader sees in that little confidential trade only book, give me a shout

• Like Like x 8
  2. ukbill

ukbill Funster

jim will you have some pressure alarms with you at Peterborough or do i need to buy online ?
    i want a 4 pack

3. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Yes we will have some with us:thumb:

4. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

How have you got on with the monitors with the commercial market?

5. Bailey58

Bailey58 Funster Life Member

You’ll regret making that offer Jim but I’m thinking of a change so if you don’t mind valuing this for me here’s your starter for 10:
    I’ve no problems with an open forum as it may interest others but if you have perhaps you’ll pm me.

2007 Autocruise STARSPIRIT, 18000 miles, 2.2 HDI 120bhp 6 speed.
    Extras (if they make a difference) include an Oyster satellite system converted to dual lnb, with Pace mini box and Avtex TV/DVD. Roof Aircon fed by 1600W Inverter, Reversing Camera and sensors, Microwave, 2 bike rack and ladder. AS air suspension, Omnistore awning and Safari room, wife. :Laughing:

6. Jim

Jim Ringleader

This time next year Rodney....:BigGrin:

• Like Like x 1
  7. rainbow chasers

rainbow chasers Read Only Funster

Good news! Should be a good market to hack into!