lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Handy wee pump coming into Aldi in a week or two, its a pump you work with a drill. Nice and small and might be good for emptying and filling water tanks.

Broken Link Removed

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
We'll keep a lookout for that.
Hope your marathon went well, we were out in the car in the Pinkie area, the crowds were massive.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I tried something like that to move paint (don't ask), anyway, apart from being a bu**er to strip and clean it was useless. It pumped only a very small volume. If you had umpteen gallons to shift your drill would be worn out by the time you were finished.

Of course, I may have just had a bad experience. ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Big difference pumping paint to water::bigsmile:The Jigsaw at £20 looks worth a punt :thumb:
terry

Apr 9, 2013
Ayr
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I tried something like that to move paint (don't ask), anyway, apart from being a bu**er to strip and clean it was useless. It pumped only a very small volume. If you had umpteen gallons to shift your drill would be worn out by the time you were finished.

Of course, I may have just had a bad experience. ::bigsmile:

I think that's fairly typical with these pumps. A cheap 12V submersible pump would probably be better for those odd occasions.

Tim

longdog

Banned
Apr 16, 2013
Funster No
Big difference pumping paint to water::bigsmile:The Jigsaw at £20 looks worth a punt :thumb:
terry

I bought an Aldi jigsaw 3 years ago, it has been used and abused and it is still working perfectly! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back