Free Member
Dec 10, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Swift Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2002
Arthur & Gill are now subscribers! Have had lots of fun looking over the site after a spell away. Looking to another year of motorhome fun throughout Europe. Holland looks favourite in May with trips to Kukenhoff (bulb fields)and Venlo (Floriada) and later to Slovenia and Croatia. Had lots of experience with the 'van' over the past 10 years - solar panels, inverters, m/cycle rack, air suspension, weight up-grade, sat nav, and travel to Turkey, Greece, Spain as well as near continent. Have a record of every site and location visited, with photograph slide shows of all the holidays.
New video camera for this year!!! Love long distance walking and still play squash in the North West Counties Leagues - over 70 now so should start slowing down a bit! Hope to meet some 'Funsters' at the Peterborough Show.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Have a record of every site and location visited, with photograph slide shows of all the holidays.

So you're another one where people are reluctant to come round for a drink/meal.

"And this is a picture of the hook up in Slovenia. I mean look at it. I said to my dearest, 'mark my words dearest, that is a reversed polarity connector if ever I saw one'. So I go out my tester and...................errrr, Jack, JACK, JACK are you asleep, old chap ?"

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Sunty

Sunty

Free Member
Dec 10, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Swift Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2002
So you're another one where people are reluctant to come round for a drink/meal.

"And this is a picture of the hook up in Slovenia. I mean look at it. I said to my dearest, 'mark my words dearest, that is a reversed polarity connector if ever I saw one'. So I go out my tester and...................errrr, Jack, JACK, JACK are you asleep, old chap ?"

Thanks Brian - I never, never, never show the photos to anyone other than wifee and me!!!! Just to bring back memories! :winky:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Welcome from France.

And don't ever slow down, it must be what's keeping you young!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back