pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
After spending an enjoyable new years eve at the station inn at ribblehead, we have given up looking for somewhere else to stay!! The weather is the only factor as we had planned to spend the rest of this week in a site in the north of England, I feel for the wardens trying to tow stuck vans and caravans at all sites we tried to book in, Van back in storage till the spring or dryer weather.:(

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
We haven't taken ours out since nov
the weather is putting us off a warm house with our log fire seems a better option
definately out at easter to chester with fun
If not before .

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
We haven't taken ours out since nov.

Same here. Probably will have to wait now until the new van is ready to be picked up in April. Martin is reluctant to take it out because he doesn't want to put many miles on it due to the guaranteed trade in.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Using ours for visit to London at end of this month to visit the France Show and a West End Theatre show.

Staying at Crystal Palace CC Site again.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Oh well, there were we looking to come up your way next weekend, I hoped that with most sites now having hard standing Leyburn or Hawes would be half decent options

were they both on your sites to try ?

OP
OP
pigginchilli

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Oh well, there were we looking to come up your way next weekend, I hoped that with most sites now having hard standing Leyburn or Hawes would be half decent options

were they both on your sites to try ?
yes not the leyburn site as its only a stones throw from home, Most sites had space but didn't want to risk us getting stuck, poor buggers were so apologetic at the sites, one site just off the A1 near York was on a hill top and was still flooded, Off back to work in the morning to keep saving for adventures in the spring. nade and steve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
Spent New Year at Stroud Hill Park Cambs, all hardstanding fully serviced no problems, but the ground was totally saturated, unfortunately there is only Ely and St Ives to pass some time in.
Should have turned south for some sun!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back