akabarney

Free Member
Mar 4, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I have a 1999 compass Drifter 360e and following a small repair to the entrance door I want to repaint it in the original colour. I can't find any reference to the colour in the original handbook that came with it. Is there a hidden plate anywhere with this information.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
If it's the hab door possibly not. If it's a cab door that's part of the base vehicle then probably. It's usually on a plate on one of the door posts but it won't be obvious. It will just be a code on the plate somewhere so unless you know what you are looking at it will be pretty meaningless. Best thing to do is find someone who knows what the format of the code should be for the vehicle and then try and find something that looks similar.

OP
OP
A

akabarney

Free Member
Mar 4, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
It's the hab door I'm afraid, I have the colour paint code for the cab, but thanks anyway.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
In sixteen years the colour of your door will have changed slightly with the effect of sunlight and polish etc.
Your best bet is to take it to a paint shop where they can scan the door and supply an exact match.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back