colour interferiance on my laptop (1 Viewer)

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
hi wander does any body know what the problem could my laptop keeps going different colours pink then green yellow and so on.ive recently had my tv updated with talk talk and my phone and broad band are all together. regards steve

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Laptops are good at getting the video cable pinched by the hinge, this then produces the colour casts you describe.

Hook the laptop up to an external monitor, if both display the same colour casts then you have a dodgy graphics card, if it's only on your laptop you should look for that pinched cable.

OP
OP
S

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
colour

hi jim chrcked it for a pinched cable but that's ok not quite sure what you mean by connecting to a monitor but after saying that its been ok for the last few hours regards steve [fingers crossed]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deckard

Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
...looking
Exp
Noob
hi jim chrcked it for a pinched cable but that's ok not quite sure what you mean by connecting to a monitor but after saying that its been ok for the last few hours regards steve [fingers crossed]

You should have an external port to plug a monitor in....

Also - is it near any electro or permanent magnets? Any unshielded monitors or tvs, speakers etc can distort the display too.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back