Collapsable bucket in B&m stores (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Collapsable bucket......takes little room.
none callapsable bucket.....takes space but can be used for storing small items so extra space utilised.

Swings and roundabouts
I have three matching buckets,,all the same size so they fit inside each other thus 3 take up the room of 1...Busby..

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Local B&M had plenty of folding buckets this afternoon. Bought ourselves one plus two extra, one red and one turquoise. Can take to Newark if anyone wants them.
We have a huge B&M in Watford, never been in there what else do they sell apart from bowls and buckets.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We have a huge B&M in Watford, never been in there what else do they sell apart from bowls and buckets.
Lots of tinned goods ,,cheaper than Tesco,,shampoos, detergents,garden products etc etc etc,,,Home Bargains very similar...BUSBY.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hi Graham can I put my name on the red one please unless The Dude got me one,?(y)
Hi - didn't manage to get you or me one. :cry:
In that case we will take the red one we have to Newark for Steve.

Ann, if you are going to Newark and want the turquoise one we also bought then we'll bring that for you.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
In that case we will take the red one we have to Newark for Steve.

Ann, if you are going to Newark and want the turquoise one we also bought then we'll bring that for you.
Thanks for the offer Graham but I really like things that match and we already have a red collapsible basin so I want a red bucket. I am going to try a different B & M store - fingers crossed.
I also went to Aldi this week to try to get the collapsible draining bowl which someone mentioned ............... no luck again.
See you at Newark.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thanks for the offer Graham but I really like things that match and we already have a red collapsible basin so I want a red bucket. I am going to try a different B & M store - fingers crossed.
I also went to Aldi this week to try to get the collapsible draining bowl which someone mentioned ............... no luck again.
See you at Newark.
OK Ann.
Aldi seem not to have had any of the draining boards anywhere. Either it was a mistake or they had no stock available.

OP
OP
davanne
Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
See you at Newark.
Ann if you don't manage to get one let me know and I will see if I can get one for you in southport next week ...they had quite a few in when I got mine

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Ann if you don't manage to get one let me know and I will see if I can get one for you in southport next week ...they had quite a few in when I got mine
Many thanks Anne - will try again on Monday and if they don't have any I will let you know. Either way see you at Newark.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
We are currently visiting our son and daughter in law in Princes Risborough and visited Ayslesbury. Didn't know it but there is a B&M store there. They have loads of stock of the collapsible bucket in all the colours. Bought 2
Thanks @davanne (y)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
@The Dude @davanne
Ann and Anne, the power of Fun triumphs again.
We had to pass the B&M store again this afternoon so popped in and bought another red bucket. There are now two red buckets in the van locker, ready to take to Newark, one for Steve and one for Ann (y)

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
@The Dude @davanne
We had to pass the B&M store again this afternoon so popped in and bought another red bucket. There are now two red buckets in the van locker, ready to take to Newark, one for Steve and one for Ann (y)
You are brilliant!!!! Thank you. (y):)

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
I read somewhere about the lack of B&M stores only to find they have x2 shops in Canterbury, plenty of buckets in all colours except black along sturry road.

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years

Big thanks Graham,and also thanks to The Dude for trying,see you all at Newark

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
I have 3 buckets going spare, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 purple. We will be at Chester so if anyone wants to buy them off me just let me know soon, if not I'll take them back next week for a refund.

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
Mousy, I will be at Chester so if you could keep the blue or purple bucket for me I would be very grateful.
Ray

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
@raysalaugh just a reminder, we will have your bucket at Chester, we will be in a silver a class Hymer, reg no M6OO HYM

Anyone else need a bucket?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back