Free Member
Sep 4, 2009
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp
Returning after break
Hi I am looking for a cobb bbq, cooker, oven. All the same product just people call them different things. We camp all the time on rally fields and our motorhome does not have an oven and there is no space to fit one so this would be a good option for us. Maybe just maybe one of you friendly motorhome owners might have one lurking at the back of a cupboard or in the shed or garage. I cant afford a new one so I thought I would chance my luck and ask, they say dont ask dont get so I am being bold and asking. Lots of people tell me they could not get on with them but I tried with a frineds and loved it. Anyway thanks for reading and happy camping, isn't it great the nights are getting lighter spring is on the way, been out in the van all afternoon getting it ready and having numerous cups of tea, and we didn't even leave the drive.::bigsmile:::bigsmile::roflmto::roflmto::Smile::thumb:

OP
OP
bubble

bubble

Free Member
Sep 4, 2009
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp
Returning after break
Hi, so i guess nobody has one of these gadgets, any ideas of any other types that might sort out our lack of oven please, most weekends rally camping so no electric, help please, thanks Lynne

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
It's not that nobody has one, nobody wants to part with one so doesn't that tell you something . They might seem expensive but we loved ours & not heard anybody say they couldn't get on with it. We don't take ours with us at the moment as we have an oven & a cadac BBq but that doesn't mean we won't use the Cobb again. You used to be able to get one a bit cheaper buying it through UKcampsites.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi.

You can cook most foods on a cadac, you can also roast on it with the right accessories.

Mike.

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
even simpler look up dutch oven :thumb:

OP
OP
bubble

bubble

Free Member
Sep 4, 2009
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp
Returning after break
Hi dutch oven that sounds great, looked on youtube loads of demos just what we need but where to buy one that does not have a domed top is not so easy. We need a flat top, old style one so you can put the charcoal on the top please, any ideas welcome, if you have one of these you dont want, just let me know, thanks Lynne:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back