Cobb Bbq Gas And Charcoal Available. (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Been wondering if I would need to buy a gas BBQ for use in France when charcoal is banned, looked at Cadac but didn't want to carry another load of kit, we bought a Cobb kitchen in a bag last year and enjoyed using it ..... one briquette thingy lasting for 2 to 3 hours we could make a cake for pudd or cook a loaf after cooking a roast, Paella, curry or whatever. Been looking on interclacker and rang Cobb manufacturer he has agreed to sell me just the gas use base only to go with my other cobb accessories. Ok £85 not so cheap but saves me carrying another load of gear, lets me adapt when the rules change and possibly speeds up BBQ cooking for me.

Well happy :) Top tip anticipate the hunger and start cooking early takes a bit of warming up on the charcoal :wine:But then no need to rush on holiday.

Gandhi

Free Member
Sep 9, 2014
Near Glossop
Funster No
MH
bessacar E496
Exp
5 years
I've got a Cobb if anyone wants to buy it. Otherwise sticking it on E Bay this weekend.

OP
OP
Granjan
Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Some campsites don't let you use charcoal, some don't let you use gas. We love the. Cobb could have sold a few while we were on holiday!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back