Free Member
Sep 21, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
don't have one yet
Exp
Still haven't got one yet Nebie
Co pilot Caravan/Motorhome/car/walking EU had it for month nown can't see how you add waypoints the box that states add waypoint on Planning /editing route only shows Add Stop used for multi trip routes.
Co Pilot help up to 3 days for a response. Hopefully I get quicker response here.
Many thanks

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Edit as nearly missed a chance to say,

Hi Numpty

I use the earlier version app and once you have panned the route start and finish you just add more stops and then shuffle them up or down to put them in the right order, intermediate stops become waypoints.

Martin

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2016
Runcorn
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Mine is the basic car/bike version, but it's probably functionally similar. I agree with Martin, but you can also put in your START place, ADD a stop (or several) then your END place, all the intermediate places just become Waypoints.

What I would add is that you have to be very careful with Waypoints, if you just pick a town and don't check where in the town the waypoint has appeared it can keep sending you back until you've visited the village green! I usually pick a point on the map eg the main road going into the waypoint.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back