Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
It was packed yesterday at the P&Ride many foreign ones but some Uk vans.
If this ever happens again you can go to the pub and if you buy a meal they will let you park over night.
There is a layby on the Bridge road where you can park up just before you take the right turning to the P&R. The Left is the slip road back onto the London bound A2 But any Layby on the A2 is good as Lorries use them.
I expect seeing as it was Bank Holiday it should be expected but they are going enlarge the P&R when the farmers wheat has been harvested --:ROFLMAO: a long wait though you will miss the Tunnel or ferry.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
It was packed yesterday at the P&Ride many foreign ones but some Uk vans.
If this ever happens again you can go to the pub and if you buy a meal they will let you park over night.
There is a layby on the Bridge road where you can park up just before you take the right turning to the P&R. The Left is the slip road back onto the London bound A2 But any Layby on the A2 is good as Lorries use them.
I expect seeing as it was Bank Holiday it should be expected but they are going enlarge the P&R when the farmers wheat has been harvested --:ROFLMAO: a long wait though you will miss the Tunnel or ferry.
Thanks Mavis. :thumb:

Are they going to expand the MH area of the P&R, or the car parking area?

Cheers for now,

Jock.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back