Clumber Park, Worksop, Sheffield

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Blondi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Blondi

Blondi Funster

Bryan - hope this post is in the correct place :BigGrin: if not, please feel free to move/delete, as appropriate.

Morning all,

Hubby and I were due to go to 'Party in the Park' this coming Saturday (18 August), but he's had a knee op, and so can't go.

Seems a shame to let the tickets go to waste, so if anyone would like them, please drop me a pm, and you'll be able to see Toyah Wilcox, Slade and the Counterfeit Stones.

They originally cost £26.00 each, but happy to let them go for free to a good home.

Also, we have a pitch booked at the caravan site in Clumber Park, which is also up for grabs.

Cheers

Di

2. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

A bump for Blondi...............

Wish I could go :Frown:

3. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite Read Only Funster

:Cool: I could go. It's only just down the road from us. However, I've got Moto GP to watch this weekend. Yahoooooooooooooo. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :Laughing::Wink:

4. RockieRV

RockieRV Deleted User

Hi Di

Hope Pete is soon up and about and chasing you across the field!! Tell him to get well soon.

5. Blondi

Blondi Funster

Thanks Sharon

He's getting out and about - not quite up to chasing me round a field - yet :Tongue:!!

Di

6. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Hi Di
    Because I am a kind and generous person I would offer to chase you round a field, however due to my huge levels of fitness, I would probably have more chance of catching Pete :Laughing::Laughing::Laughing:

Keith

Tell him to get well soon :BigGrin: