club membership (1 Viewer)

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
we have not renewed our cc membership yet this year and where looking at other clubs with a good list of club sites and smaller private sites especially ones that hold rallies party's events and such like
so other than fun what other clubs/groups are you a member of and what are its good and bad points
I am sure there must be many more members out there that would benefit from some good advice

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
We only belong to motorhomefun

When we have had to stay at sites belonging to various clubs, the extra they charge has not been as much as their annual fees so we saved by NOT joining other clubs.

It will be interesting to see what other funsters views are :thumb::thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We've been in the CC since we bought our first van almost 8 years ago and maintain membership just in case we want to use a CL - though we did use Chapel Lane earlier this month when we were having the upholstery done.

We joined the C&CC about 3 years ago and use their meets/THSs fairly often. Also used a couple of CSs but never a main site.

We joined the MCC at Shrewsbury last year because of their meets but have never got to one yet - though we intend going to Sedgefield in a fortnight.

The way we look at it, it only costs us a couple of quid or so a week to be members of them all and does give us access to the networks if we need them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
I'm a member of the CC. I find I save my membership fee every year on my ferry costs, they always seem to beat everyone else. The rest is just a bonus.
I'm also a member of the C&CC, mainly because my local DA is very active so i go out a lot of weekends with them. i also get age concession with them now.
Finally I belong to Funsters because at £10 it's the best bargin you'll every find. ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back