club membership

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Peter & Elaine, May 1, 2014.

1. Peter & Elaine

Peter & Elaine Funster

we have not renewed our cc membership yet this year and where looking at other clubs with a good list of club sites and smaller private sites especially ones that hold rallies party's events and such like
    so other than fun what other clubs/groups are you a member of and what are its good and bad points
    I am sure there must be many more members out there that would benefit from some good advice

2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

We only belong to motorhomefun

When we have had to stay at sites belonging to various clubs, the extra they charge has not been as much as their annual fees so we saved by NOT joining other clubs.

It will be interesting to see what other funsters views are :thumb::thumb:

3. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

We've been in the CC since we bought our first van almost 8 years ago and maintain membership just in case we want to use a CL - though we did use Chapel Lane earlier this month when we were having the upholstery done.

We joined the C&CC about 3 years ago and use their meets/THSs fairly often. Also used a couple of CSs but never a main site.

We joined the MCC at Shrewsbury last year because of their meets but have never got to one yet - though we intend going to Sedgefield in a fortnight.

The way we look at it, it only costs us a couple of quid or so a week to be members of them all and does give us access to the networks if we need them.

4. Clive

Clive Funster Life Member

I'm a member of the CC. I find I save my membership fee every year on my ferry costs, they always seem to beat everyone else. The rest is just a bonus.
    I'm also a member of the C&CC, mainly because my local DA is very active so i go out a lot of weekends with them. i also get age concession with them now.
    Finally I belong to Funsters because at £10 it's the best bargin you'll every find. :BigGrin:

• Like Like x 3