Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We are parked up in Urrugne on the Spanish border and boy did we have some lightening storms last night, I even managed to get one good ish shot out of ten. Just for GJH's benefit we did not get a single spot of rain with it.

I bet them storms were heading post haste to Middlesborough, they should be there about now Graham

Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Sorry to disappoint you Alan but it's sunny and warm here::bigsmile:

On Wednesday we only had half an hour of rain either side of noon and a couple of light showers in the afternoon. The last two nights we've had some light rain and then a light shower this morning. Mainly warm and sunny otherwise.

No thunder and lightning at all::bigsmile:

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
We are parked up in Urrugne on the Spanish border and boy did we have some lightening storms last night, I even managed to get one good ish shot out of ten. Just for GJH's benefit we did not get a single spot of rain with it.

I bet them storms were heading post haste to Middlesborough, they should be there about now Graham

They passed us in Kent on their way up. Prety spectacular lightning, but, unlike you we had loads of rain.

Allan

M

Madwife

Deleted User
We are in Edinburgh and have had the rain but not the lightning. It's cleared up just now and fabulous sunset.

Kath and Howie

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Now to cheer you up, Alan.

We have had some showers later this afternoon but it looks like they've passed us by now and we have a good couple of days forecast :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back