Clockwise or anti clockwise ?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by beachcaster, Jan 11, 2012.

1. beachcaster

beachcaster Read Only Funster

Early feb we are going to drive down through france into spain and possibly portugal stopping at a few sites over 4/5 weeks.

I want to get through france fairly quickly to avoid bad weather...but I havent made my mind up...whether to enter Spain in the east.......and travel down the east coast along the bottom and up through portugal or western spain

or enter spain in the west do the same route anti clockwise.

Just wondered if anyone has any input.

Will try and stay at some of the funster populated sites on the way through

So which way round ??

thanks

barry:Smile:

2. Phill D

Phill D

my un educated view :Blush: would be that the east coast is likely to be more sheltered in Feb / March as i know Portugal can be more than a bit wet! on the Atlantic coast at that time of year.. But i am happy to be corrected:Eeek:

3. JJ

JJ Funster

I agree with Phil above... unless you take into account that the Marjal "Meet" starts on March 5th (ish) and that is on the East coast so if you went anti-clockwise you could call in and meet loads of Funsters there...

So far here (Central Portugal) we have had lovely sunshine during the days but quite chilly at night... hardly any rain at all so maybe it is building up for later on... who knows...

JJ :Cool:

• Like Like x 1