Clifton's Quest - full erection in 12 minutes. (1 Viewer)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Team effort Carol. We cannabilised an old (barely used) gazebo, so have the benefit of a picture window - I may have to find some flowers for the outside window box! It's taken days and days - but we couldn't see the real ones coming into stock any time soon and we needed them for France so hence our 'sewing bee'! Will be on display at Malvern! (y)

Really looking forward to seeing you and it there. x

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
@Mr Mousy not the quickest erection I have seen but certainly the funniest! A well deserved garden gnome award!!:LOL:
Can't wait to see @Popeye s large six sided erection when it happens!!;)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
@Mr Mousy not the quickest erection I have seen but certainly the funniest! A well deserved garden gnome award!!:LOL:
Can't wait to see @Popeye s large six sided erection when it happens!!;)
Anthea you have to come to the Twin Lakes to see this - Six sided 5 minute erection so he says! :giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Gerri we brought the 4 one at Terry's meet . since then i have been trying to buy the blinds but every where is out of stock and apparently there will be no more till the new season :( whenever that will be . We love your arched windows thats given us an idea thankyou xxx We wont be at Malvern have a great time .xxx

Dec 29, 2012
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7066df
Exp
Since 2014
Gerri we brought the 4 one at Terry's meet . since then i have been trying to buy the blinds but every where is out of stock and apparently there will be no more till the new season :( whenever that will be . We love your arched windows thats given us an idea thankyou xxx We wont be at Malvern have a great time .xxx
You could try www.attwoolls.co.uk they had some last week(y) You may need to phone as they do not show on website.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Just 'tried' to watch the video but got a crick in my neck! :LOL:
Watch it on a laptop and turn it the right way up to view

I am sure that any one visiting Robertsbridge with a serious view to purchasing an inflatable driveaway or such like would be given a demonstration by one of our experienced people:WelcomeFlag:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back