Click on me

Discussion in 'Pets Social Group' started by Jim, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Jim

Jim Ringleader

And you are taken to your own forum section. Use it as you would any other. Threads made here don't appear on the recent or new posts on the forum home page. But the forum itself is found at the bottom of the home page, [click] then scroll down to the bottom.

2. Daisie

Daisie Funster

Hi, new to Motorhome Fun and noticed this group, unfortunately today we have said goodbye to our dog Louee B/collie aged 13yrs. last of many, .
    Just thought I would bring to your attention that if you are going to Wales this year your dogs must be microchipped. This law will apply in England as from 2016 Most vets and charities are offering free microchipping. It has also been mentioned that Wales might delay this law until next year falling inline with England.But better be safe than sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  3. gus-lopez

gus-lopez Funster

Sorry to hear about your dog. Very sad when it becomes necessary. Thanks for the info on chipping.(y)

4. t660

t660 Funster

Hi, just joined motorhome fun yesterday so much to look at still finding my way round, I have 2 mini schnauzers and they love traveling with me taking them to Denmark, Germany and France late May untill mid June hope they behave dont want any international incidents!

5. Cal54

Cal54 Funster Life Member

My widgets have disappeared!! Just gone to put my crocs on to take the dog out for a toilet walk and found the widgets in my crocs had gone, I wonder who did that!!! Being only 7 months old I do find him amusing, I buy him alsorts of bones and toys yet still he will drag a cushion off my bed, chew up a trainer (just the one), take the nail file off the bedside table and now bring me a cigarette lighter. All this is just attention seeking I know but it does keep me on my toes.

6. Barbara Hughes

Barbara Hughes Read Only Funster

image.jpg Just waiting for our new first motorhome to be delivered, and really looking forward to be able to take Molly our 2 year old beagle with us on our new adventures ...

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jeffers

Jeffers

Hi, I'm a newbie on the site and came across this section, we have a lovely old lab called Llew (lion in Welsh), and Buttons the miniature Daschund, oh and 2 very recent additions to the gang so image.jpeg thought id post you a pic of our 3 n a half week old miniature daschund pups Belle and Beau

• Like Like x 2