scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
Have just done months trip around western Europe,after acouple of days in heavy rain,icalled in garage in france for some window spray for windows,they looked like mirrors when ide finished.driving along the next day the sun was out and when i tried to look through the window that the sun was coming through icouldnt see a thing it looked like id cleaned them with a dirty rag( smeared.) when there was no sun on a particular window it looked fine.HELP what shall i use to bring them back to new.ta

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
newspaper isnt any good anymore it was the meths in the ink that made widows shine now the print ink is synthetic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotty1

scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
Is there anything better than good old fashion windowleen?

WSandME

Free Member
Aug 9, 2016
Wigan-ish
Funster No
MH
Hymer B660 Bestline
Exp
SInce 2006
The absolute best stuff I've ever used for cleaning glass was an aerosol supplied years ago with a special CRT monitor from Digital which had a weird vapour-deposited anti-glare coating. I still have a little left - Ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ethoxylated Linear Alcohol.
I believe the active ingredient is the Ammonia - easily available on ebay &c. Use plain stuff, not scented or w/ soap &c.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back