Free Member
Feb 26, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
I have a rather unpleasant smell coming from my bathroom shower and sink plug holes, any suggestions on the best way to clean the pipework. The smell kick up when travelling if the plugs are left out. clearly I try and remember to leave the plugs in, but I would still like to get rid of the smell.

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
We popped a biological liquid pouch in the sink before our last trip and the result was a very pleasant odour when we ran off the grey waste :Smile:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I always try to empty the waste tank on site, shut the tank off again dilute some bio liquid with 2 or 3 liters of clean water and pour a bit down each plug hole. The journey home or on to next site does the job of swishing this around nicely. If not going away again for a few weeks I will empty the waste tank again at home and leave it open. We used to get the bad drain smells but not now, I think we inherited a rather poorly looked after waste water system but it all seems fine now.

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
The bio liquid was another example of the great tips available from FUN when I got my van 20 months ago, I put a squeeze down the sink after every empty and I some times use a jug to put a diluted dose all the drainholes to keep everything smelling good

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back