Free Member
Jan 8, 2011
Debyshire
Funster No
MH
hymer c640 c class
Exp
since 2009
Hi all does anybody have one of these units any good for charging and using lower wattage devices thanks

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
not seen one of these but from the number I would suggest it could be a rebadged Kipor, (made in China) love them or hate them,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i have an IG2600 just needs a new inverter board going for a song.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have had one for a year now. Still going strong. I use it to charge up my batteries when the hot thing in the sky isn't working. It's been reliable so far.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
hi i have one, bought from machine mart last year. it was approx a 3rd the price of a honda generator. if your running very small items you can put it on eco mode [basically tickover speed ! ] on normal running i have powered a angle grinder and a hammer drill no problems . it was bought as a emergency back up item and not something i would be using every day, or more importantly having to listen to every day !! if either of these situations apply to you then my advice would be to bite the bullet and buy a honda !!! regards garry

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
If you are only charging batteries, then 1000w is fine. For only for occasional use we one of these. Starts with just a couple of pulls...... :thumb: Link Removed
If we want any more power, or to empty the surrounding area, we start up the 5.5kw Onan. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back