CL,s versus Aires (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
I am sure many will respond with comments about poor cl,s and nasty owners however I always read the owner reports on each Cl written by the members. and have so far been very happy with my choices, I also, out of curiosity check out each one on google earth

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Rest assured,there are also "Nasty" Aires,and some are now charging,but like C.L and C.s's,there is allways another Aire nearby. Just an observation,we use to stay on a C.L.on the coast,super views down the river mouth out to sea,watch the fishing boats out and back,people on the mini railway going down to the beach,a flat 5 min walk through the farm fields, would bring you into a pedestrian only road with shops,cafes i think it was £12 then,toilet and shower and 5 big pitches. A chap pulled on in a m/home,parked up on a pitch,came over and said. " How does this site command a price of £12 ?"... I think that parking on the harbour wall,was a fiver for two hours,if you could get on..NO h/homes...
I think it is £15 now,and you have to book up to................ 3 YEARS in advance for certain weeks, the site owner is certainly doing something wrong...
Tea Bag

Reactions: GJH

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We've been happy with the CLs and CSs we've used.

Google Earth can be very useful, both for a view of the area and to pinpoint the coordinates of the entrance for sat nav use (some of the club POIs seem to be based on postcode rather than the accurate location).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back