scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
i have a 2015 Citroen relay campervan,it has a trafficmaster satnav fitted on the dash and hardwired.It is fitted in most new relays and not very good. I saw on another site that someone has fitted a garmin in his using same mount and same jack.does anyone know what model that could of been.ta

Feb 15, 2014
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E450
Exp
3 years
I find the trafficmaster in my 2007 relay ok, better than my old garmin nuvi, subscription is a bit pricey but you can do a pay per route for the navigation,the screen is small and could do with moving higher for me but easily done

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotty1

scotty1

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
Wildax solaris xl
Exp
We do a lot of french travel,so trafficmaster is rubbish,ta

Mar 24, 2010
stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
relay lwb pvc
Exp
6 years
i have a 2015 Citroen relay campervan,it has a trafficmaster satnav fitted on the dash and hardwired.It is fitted in most new relays and not very good. I saw on another site that someone has fitted a garmin in his using same mount and same jack.does anyone know what model that could of been.ta
Wouldnt bother with it-far too expensive better getting another satnav.

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
I have fitted a Blaupunkt in place of the Ducato Tom Tom Sat / Nav that is also a pile of rubbish. They expect you to put the POI file in by habd one at a time .. :(

Well they can expect what they like now it's on top of the wardrobe ..

Not an easy swap and plenty of head scratching trying to get it to work with the steering wheel controls.

The Laika has a separate rear view screen ( 7" ) on the right of the dash board. The Blaupunkt has an external monitor output so I linked them together so I now have best of both worlds with Sat Nav showing in the centre and on the right as well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back