LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Well sat here at Cite Europe unexpectantly..the quietest we have ever known it ...touch wood lolol
Background area has been cleared so visibility is good at the back of park...no sign of any probs, several other vans here also...
No signs of hoodies or groups of folk trying car doors to see if any are unlocked .mind any unexpected passenger will have a shock as we are travelling away from the port tomorrow as it is not our time yet lolol but the nite is young and all screens are closed ..first time since august alas xxx

Ps on the outward journey in August 2015 at 3.30am in the morning we had several folk have a good attempt of pulling our cycles off the back but luckily we sleep in the back and heard them ..i was the demented woman from hell shouting at them to bog off lol well the bikes survived at least

So all in all things here at the mo seem better thankfully ..phew!

I will let you know in the morning how it went

Kath xx

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Glad to hear it was nice and quite . we will stay there now next Tuesday night on our way out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Interesting about the attempted bike theft last year though, there was a post on here last week about a Funster's bike getting pinched off their bike rack at Citie d'Europe.

Sheriff

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 3, 2010
Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
6 yrs
I think you need to get a slightly more recent report - that op was over 6 months ago!!

We had returned again 15th August 2016 still the same...all quiet when we overnited there
Sorry to learn ithers had problems though
Kath ..aka ..champers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back