circuit diagram for 1998 hymer A class b544. (1 Viewer)

anyone have a circuit diagram for hymer b544 a class 1998

• all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pat heffernan

Free Member
Jan 6, 2015
waterford
Funster No
MH
hymer A ClassB544
Exp
since 2007
hi does anyone have a circuit diagram for Hymer B544 A class 1998. battery dies after an hour or two with only lights on, I thought the battery was knackered so changed it for new one but the same thing is happening with the new one also . any help appreciated. someone said if the battery is left fully discharged its impossible to fully recharge again. Is this the case?

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Assuming its a 100ah battery that will mean a load of at least 75/80amps to flatten to the point the lights fail within one hour.
50% discharged would still mean a 50amp load.

That is not possible, the battery to fusebox wires would melt and ignite but the fuse would blow first.

There are two possibilities....your new battery is faulty from new (it has been known) or your charger isnt working.

You need a volt/multimeter to find whats happening But my money is on the charger not working.

Jun 29, 2020
Rochdale
Funster No
MH
Hymer Camp
Exp
I'm a Newbie
hi does anyone have a circuit diagram for Hymer B544 A class 1998. battery dies after an hour or two with only lights on, I thought the battery was knackered so changed it for new one but the same thing is happening with the new one also . any help appreciated. someone said if the battery is left fully discharged its impossible to fully recharge again. Is this the case?
Hi Pat

Did you ever solve the problem with the battery flattening ? i have what seems to be the same problem. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back