CI Parts (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Ci Mizar Gtl
Exp
Hi, I placed an order with O'Leareys Motorhome for a new rear bumper/back panel for my 2005 CI Mizar but received an email today advising I have been refunded due to outdated stock. Really disappointed as I took a long time trawling through the internet to find this part. If anyone could suggest somewhere else that may stock this I would be very grateful! Thankyou in advance

http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/ci-back-panel-2124-p.asp

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Geoff Cox might be able to help;

Have a yarn with this fella; Alastair Murray, Parts Manager
or
alastair@geoffcox.co.uk
or
01332 781 562 ask for Alastair Murray

Helped me in the past get bits for my ci carioca, you might have to wait a couple of weeks while the parts are shipped from Italy

OR! a Funster has posted recently of getting bits (rear bumper bits) made by a company here in Lanner. I'll try and find the thread

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Mate! tried to find it but couldn't Perhaps someone else has the skill to find it for you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Notski
Oct 5, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Ci Mizar Gtl
Exp
Hi thanks for your help, I have emailed Alastair Murray, fingers crossed!

Seajay

Banned
Nov 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
C L Meridien
Exp
since 2000
Re my 96 CI Meridien.......Had the damaged gas locker trim on order from various on the internet including A Murray esq......Paid £200 up front after being told there would be a month wait whilst Italy was on holiday...then said there were no parts left so had my money refunded...Audiosport had the van in for a day whilst they stitched what was left of the smashed trim and made a new one in GRP (much better than ABS)....I took the van in a week later and they fitted the new part and matched the colour perfectly....also welded up a split in the plastic skirt and colour matched too.....Looks as though there was never an accident now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mickum3.2

Free Member
Feb 18, 2018
Funster No
hi out there my name mick I have got a fiat cariocas 5 2003 me my wife and grandchildren have had it over a year have had some lovely holidays with the grandchildren and hope there's many more to come when i tried to used it these school holidays and every time I put the fridge on it trips the electric off on 240 I have taken the 240 wire out and put it on a separate plug and it keeps tripping can anyone point me it the right direction before I buy a new fridge the fridge is an electrolux rm series thanks mick

Peppadog

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 11, 2018
Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Sunlight C600 pvc
Exp
Since the late 70's
This is a very old thread.... but if anyone needs a new rear bumper moulding for a Meridian / Mizar? I still have a brand new one boxed up in my garage, which I would love to find home for!

Free to collect or delivery at cost. Ask for a photo if interested and I will fish it out and take some pics

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back