CI Carioca / Autoroller 707 manual and rear bumper

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by rutteger, Mar 26, 2016.

1. rutteger

rutteger Funster

Evening MHF.

Anyone on here have a 2012 (ish) CI Carioca 707 or similar Auto-Roller 707?

Could do with a pdf copy of the manual, been unable to find one online.

Also interested to know if the rear bumper should be sealed where it fits the body? Our has a new bumper quite recently but this is not sealed onto the body.

2. rutteger

rutteger Funster

Bump up, anyone help out or point me in the right direction. Awaiting replaying from triango on manual etc.

3. bubble63

bubble63 Funster

I have a CI and I don't think I have a CI manual, I have dozens of manuals but they are all from the various manufacturers of the components

4. rutteger

rutteger Funster

Triango UK have supplied the correct manual for the vehicle which was good of them. If anyone wants a copy or there is some way of uploading it here let me know.

If anyone else on here has a similar model (surely?) have a couple more qs regarding the overcab bed and battery charging.

5. DGcarioca

DGcarioca Read Only Funster

Hi I've got a Carioca 707 and have just put a post up regarding the control panel
    Explained! What are the S1,2,3 ranks referring too? How you can help! Thanks

6. rutteger

rutteger Funster

Will be worth emailing triango / autotrail. They were very helpful sending out a pdf of the manual for my vehicle.
    The control panel I have is different to yours.
    Forget the nomenclature on the panel in my vehicle but cycling through the water tanks I see the level for Fresh (s1?) -> Waste (s2?) -> unsused (s3?) . Not sure what the third tank refers to, possible an optional second waste tank?

Anyhow would think it'll be fairly easy to see what is what by filling / emptying the various tanks.