CI Autoroller shower tray

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 00mick00, Mar 18, 2010.

1. 00mick00

00mick00 Read Only Funster

Hi all, considering buying a Fiat CI Autoroller 2.8 td x reg (2000) unfortunately it has a cracked shower tray, does any one know if it is possible to replace these, are they still available, its discoloured and quite badley cracked so I don't think a repair would be possible, appreciate any help or advice
    Thanks
    Mick

2. Big Ed

Big Ed Read Only Funster

Hello OOMickOO and welcome:Laughing::Laughing::Laughing:
    If you contact John Cross Motorhomes (they are trade members) I am sure they will be able to advise you.

3. betray

betray Read Only Funster

Hi Mick we have a badly stress cracked shower tray and have made arrangements with Branfibre of Banbury to have it re-fibreglassed etc. The cost is within reason and they can do the work in a day.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  4. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

Mick give these a try I used to use them when I lived in England......put in Quick search Showr tray

https://sslrelay.com/olearymotorhom...hopdata/?main_url=product_overview.shopscript

Mel:thumb:

5. 00mick00

00mick00 Read Only Funster

Thanks all of you for your help, I'll let you know how I get on,

6. mickt

mickt Read Only Funster

I have the same problem with my shower tray and have discovered Branfibre via the net. Have you had your tray repaired yet if so what was the job like please.

7. robnchris

robnchris Funster

shower tray

We had a problem with our shower tray, it had two drain points in the moulding one in each corner, depending on which was used they would cut out the moulding and fit the drain.

Obviously were they are shaped is a weak point and the indent cracked all around, fitting a new one was quite an expensive job plus buying the tray so i just used a fibre body filler to fill the hole and bring it up to level.
    After sanding it off you don`t even notice it, cost £12 for the fibre filler and a bit of elbow grease.:thumb:

8. Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl Funster Life Member

If you are going to do a fix yourselve, make sure that there is sufficient stregthening under the tray to support it and avoid it cracking again. If you can't remove it, but can get under a part of it, you could use some of the expanding foam stuff to do the job.