Christmas Lunch in Zahora

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by Suzy, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Suzy

Suzy Funster

By all accounts there will be a few funsters here for Christmas and I wondered what their plans are for Christmas Day.:Smile:

I know there is a hotel next door that may be open and a Chinese Restaurant close by that I think is open.:Smile:

Is it worth me making enquiries to see if we could arrange a meal together?:Smile: or is it just me and Bryan in our van for beans on toast!

Suzy

2. JJ

JJ Funster

Hi Suzy... don't know where I will be for Christmas Lunch but I know what I am cooking for it... :Wink: :Wink: :Wink:

JJ

3. trevosky

trevosky Read Only Funster

Beans on toast for 4 please

Hi Suzy, as you know i would appreciate any info on somewhere to eat xmas day so if its ok with you yes please see what you can do,(My life depends on it wife no feliz) many thanks Trev

4. travelling tapps

travelling tapps Read Only Funster

Thanks , We were hoping something would be arranged, as nearly run out of Beans.We are open to any suggestions, Xmas Day or Eve or even that week.All days merge together when you are having FUN Margaret and Eric(travelling tapps):thumb::thumb::thumb:

5. John & Joan

John & Joan Funster

What is the weather like down there. We are further up on the Med coast at Categena where it is chilly. 11c yesterday 13c today.

6. Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie Read Only Funster

Food for thought !!

Could that possibly be one of Mr Fray Bentos's wonderful festive pies ???? :Rofl1: :Rofl1:

7. JaG

JaG Funster

And you wonder why we don't want to be here at Chrsitmas! This is our house as at last Wednesday (not too much better now). We would love to have Christmas lunch with you all, but we will be on the beach in Lanzarote (all being well).

Attached Files:

8. bambi 2

bambi 2 Read Only Funster

Christmas lunch at Zahora

We also would be interested in a christmas lunch get together, :Wink: we hope to arrive in a few days, at the moment we are in Benidorm and headed your way, 16 deg today with a little rain, bambi 2
    P.S. hope you get this as I could not read the message you sent earlier. Sylvia

9. Suzy

Suzy Funster

Look forward to seeing you again Sylvia, we are having a thunderstorm at the moment, rain thunder and lightening - but its not cold!:BigGrin:

10. niggle

niggle Banned - Rule 1

:Rofl1::Rofl1: staying out of the wind and rain with beans on toast by the sound of it :Rofl1::Rofl1: