Christmas cancelled

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by slverdreamers, Dec 24, 2010.

1. slverdreamers

slverdreamers Read Only Funster

Hi we were due to spend Christmas and possible New Year at Caravan club site at Tredgar, nr Cardiff, but they phoned us on the 22nd to say they would have to cancel as it was not possible to access site. We were in two minds about going as we were uncertain if we would get the motorhome off the site we store it at. Luckily its not too bad as we had to buy food anyway, and get to see family at Christmas, now we are not working, its not a problem, but we used to love our Christmas break away when we were working usually at Dulverton, so Christmassy. I think we will have to join the trek South next year. Merry Christmas everyone Glyni & Peter.

2. Larrynwin

Larrynwin Funster

"The best laid plans-------", we had hoped to head south in November but ------ as you say next year
    Have a good Christmas :Smile:

3. Road Runner

Road Runner Read Only Funster

Real sorry to hear this.

Many peoples winter plans have been put on hold or cancelled due to weather, health and finances.

I with you a Merry Xmas and Happy new year:Smile:

4. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Its horrible when plans don't work out, but some of our plan 'b's have been better than we could have imagined. Wherever you are, I hope you have a good one:thumb:

5. movan

movan Funster Life Member

Sorry about the plans, but you have the best Christmas gift of all.... the company and love of your family. Hope it's a really good one for you and you find contentment in all you do...:Smile::thumb: