Christmas at Disneyland Paris (1 Viewer)

sarahb1915

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
McLouis Glen
Exp
Since Aug 2012
We are new to Motorhomes and got our McLouis in August. The kids want to spend Christmas at Disneyland Paris this year as we have annual passes until March.

I have looked at the posts about the on site Aire and it appears that there is no water fill up points between November and March, we were going to get solar panels to solve the electricity problem but we can't manage more than a couple of nights without a water fill. Does anyone know if this is actually the case or if there any other options to fill water tanks?

We will be arriving on the Saturday and staying for 4 nights, I don't really want to stay anywhere else as the kids have their hearts set on this.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Water is available from the tap by the toilet block, you will need a container to fill with as you can't attach a hose to it.
Christmas is a lovely time to be at Disney go and have a wonderful time

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Is it open Christmas Day?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
Is it open Christmas Day?

It sure is. Christmas Day is a normal day at Disney, Boxing day is considered their 'Family Day' which is when things close early.

I've been there twice for Christmas and it is truly magical (but very cold) :thumb:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Extremely jealous. Spent Christmas there many years ago and loved it.

Hope you have a magical time

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
We last used the Disney Aire 4-5 years ago during March. The drivers' pavilion was open so we had access to sinks, showers, toilets and so on. One enterprising soul ran a very long extension cable across the car park from a wall plug in the Gents.

The only issue I recall then was that the waste gulley was closed until April. However there are some pretty generous surface drains on the car park so a bit of judicious parking might solve the grey water problem.

Obviously it was a while ago, so it may have changed since. It's definitely become more expensive, but is still a whole lot less than a resort hotel or cabin.

Re solar panels - you won't get a lot of oomph from winter sunshine, so use the electricity sparingly. I imagine the drive there will top your batteries up nicely though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back