Christmas at Disneyland Paris

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by sarahb1915, Oct 11, 2012.

1. sarahb1915

sarahb1915 Read Only Funster

We are new to Motorhomes and got our McLouis in August. The kids want to spend Christmas at Disneyland Paris this year as we have annual passes until March.

I have looked at the posts about the on site Aire and it appears that there is no water fill up points between November and March, we were going to get solar panels to solve the electricity problem but we can't manage more than a couple of nights without a water fill. Does anyone know if this is actually the case or if there any other options to fill water tanks?

We will be arriving on the Saturday and staying for 4 nights, I don't really want to stay anywhere else as the kids have their hearts set on this.

2. meanders

meanders Funster - Life Member Life Member

Water is available from the tap by the toilet block, you will need a container to fill with as you can't attach a hose to it.
    Christmas is a lovely time to be at Disney go and have a wonderful time

3. Chris

Chris Funster Life Member

Is it open Christmas Day?

4. Linda and Steph

Linda and Steph Funster

It sure is. Christmas Day is a normal day at Disney, Boxing day is considered their 'Family Day' which is when things close early.

I've been there twice for Christmas and it is truly magical (but very cold) :thumb:

5. scousebird

scousebird Funster

Extremely jealous. Spent Christmas there many years ago and loved it.

Hope you have a magical time

6. magicsurfbus

magicsurfbus Funster

We last used the Disney Aire 4-5 years ago during March. The drivers' pavilion was open so we had access to sinks, showers, toilets and so on. One enterprising soul ran a very long extension cable across the car park from a wall plug in the Gents.

The only issue I recall then was that the waste gulley was closed until April. However there are some pretty generous surface drains on the car park so a bit of judicious parking might solve the grey water problem.

Obviously it was a while ago, so it may have changed since. It's definitely become more expensive, but is still a whole lot less than a resort hotel or cabin.

Re solar panels - you won't get a lot of oomph from winter sunshine, so use the electricity sparingly. I imagine the drive there will top your batteries up nicely though.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012