LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
In the settings menu there is a section "visual Guidance settings" within this there is a section "Data Fields" here you can choose what to display on the map one of the items is "speed"

Hope this helps

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Beemer

Beemer

Free Member
Dec 30, 2012
Lincolnshire & Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2 Years
In the settings menu there is a section "visual Guidance settings" within this there is a section "Data Fields" here you can choose what to display on the map one of the items is "speed"

Hope this helps

John
Many Thanks John - got that sorted now. I would never have worked out which menu to go to for this !

Dave

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015

Hope this helps

John
Any tips for persuading 'her' to display speed in MPH :confused:?
Everything else seems to be in Imperial units but speed indication is stubbornly metric!
I suppose I should be grateful she's not speaking Russian... "you are over the speed limit" in stern voice :whistle:.

Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
I suppose I should be grateful she's not speaking Russian... "you are over the speed limit" in stern voice :whistle:.
On my last MH I had a Blaupunkt satnav onto which I had installed another layer of software to manage POI files. After that software was installed the over speed limit warning came from a very Germanic lady (who sounded like Helga from 'Allo 'Allo) telling me to 'Shlow down - you are driving too fast!'

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Any tips for persuading 'her' to display speed in MPH :confused:?
Everything else seems to be in Imperial units but speed indication is stubbornly metric!

As far as I can tell there is only 1 setting that changes the imperial/Metric units. This is under settings/regional/units & format. I have tried changing these and if you select either of the 2 imperial settings then the speed is shown as MPH the metric setting shows KPH.

What setting have you got on your unit.

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back