Chichester area dealers

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Alonsos, May 18, 2016.

1. Alonsos

Alonsos Funster

Hi has anyone dealt with Premier Motorhomes & leisure in Chichester ?
    Ime interested in a vehicle there, but as ime in Devon and I know all the Motorhome dealers local to me ie your ( Chelstons/Highbridge etc ) but I know nothing really about dealers outside my area !
    So maybe someone's had good service there or whatever ? Anything of interest before I jump in the car and go looky see .
    Ta you lot

2. MH 55 FUN

MH 55 FUN Funster

We used to live nearby & although have not purchased from them, they were / are highly regarded by people from that area.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Speve

Speve Funster

Just had our first habitation check and service done there excellent service and nothing to much trouble they are a family run company. They are always very busy I should think that's testament to how good they are.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Zepp

Zepp Funster

Not bought a motorhome from them but I have order spares from Chris The Stores Manager topman even sent me some lights to Portugal.

Paul

• Like Like x 2
  5. Alonsos

Alonsos Funster

Wow I lovvvve motorhome fun
    Thanks everyone brilliant

6. wanderingyp

wanderingyp Funster Life Member

As we have no dedicated Motorhome dealers/ service garages here in Jersey we use Premier Motorhomes annually for service and habitation check. Very thorough and reasonable prices. Very helpful people but if you go I would advise you phone them and book appointment to view to ensure they give you proper time. We have found that they are not flexible and operate to pre-planned schedules. On one occasion after they fitted a USB socket for us which we discovered had become faulty after a week, we wanted to call into them to fix on way back down south to ferry. Ringing 2 weeks before they said were fully booked and couldn't fit us in. We waited Til next in UK and booked our service 3 months ahead.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bryden

Bryden Funster

We brought our new to us compact hymer from them in March and so far cannot fault them at all

• Like Like x 3
  8. Lenny HB

Lenny HB Funster

Use them for damp check and warranty work, always very helpful. If I could buy from them at the same price I buy abroad I would happily buy from them but not likely to happen.

• Like Like x 2
  9. robnchris

robnchris Funster

We bought our last motorhome from Premier, Darren is honest and reliable, Chris the store manager is excellent, always bright and cheerful, try some of his tea collection.
    Sean the workshop manager is very helpful.
    We have had quite a few problems with this Autotrail but Premier has done everything possible to get them sorted asap.
    We would definitely buy from them again and we live 300 miles from Chichester.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Speve

Speve Funster

Was there on Monday and they told me that they are having trouble getting their payments from Hymer for warranty work and as you I imported but they very kindly agreed to do our servicing and warranty work hope they get it sorted or another good company may not help us?

• Like Like x 2
  11. StefAndDi

StefAndDi

I purchased my Hymer from them in March 2015 and when it was necessary for me to sell it recently they sold it on my behalf.
    I cannot speak highly enough about this dealership. The sales manager, Darren Brown, is the person to deal with if possible. He's very knowledgeable and if he promises something he'll deliver.
    Sean, the workshop manager is a gem. When warranty work was necessary it was carried out quickly and efficiently. A complimentary loan car is always available if required.
    @Alonsos. If I can help with any specific information send me a message.
    Stef.

• Like Like x 3