Free Member
Nov 26, 2014
erskine renfrewshire
Funster No
MH
motorhome
Exp
i am newbie been caravaner
Had a great weekend at chester food rally weather was a bit is a downer we had to have our motorhome pulled out by tractor still good weekend, the the girl that was organising the pulling out the caravans and motorhomes did not have a clue to what she was doing will go back next year looking forward to Falkirk wheel...carol and Alex

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
I have one and was at chester but didn't put it out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

can someone point me to a thread with the photos of the Easter bonnets etc on please so that I don't duplicate any when I put some on... didn't take many, sorry, but would like to just pop a few on. Many thanks..

Oh, and I have a pull out awning but not another awning so does this count :)

Mar 9, 2015
Heywood, Gtr. Manchester.
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2008
Media, under Categories on left hand side go to Meets, Rallies and Shows, then 2016, then Chester Food Fair. These are the only ones I've seen Joy.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Thanks Wendo. Appreciate that. I thought there might be some others in an actual thread. Anyway I have posted some now on the rally thread and would be grateful if you could all post in the comments as to who is who so that us old members get to know the names of you young ones.... it's hard growing old. :) Many thanks. If you click on the first photo and then when it is big click on it again then you get a rerun of them all.

Apologies to those people whose photos got lost on the way somewhere when I dropped my camera. xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back