Chester Ralliers Please Read This (1 Viewer)

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
steve

hi poppy it was £35 but if you book now and tell them your with motorhomefun club its £30 plus you have the option to stay while monday and set off no later than 11pm tuesday we may stay till then but it depends on the weather we just dont want to sit in the motorhome all over the holiday eating easter eggs by the way i like dark chocolate and wont eat milk chocolate where as sue will only eat milk chocolate and not dark chocolate whats your preference regards steve:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Poppy there was a discount of £5 for early booking with fun, makeing it £30 but that is now finished and it is £35 per person and children free, but you do get 5 days camping and full access to the food festival, as well as a easy stroll into the centre of Chester. Think the £25 went up as a ball park figure before all the details were in. Once the official list was up it was £35. less early booking discount.

Hope you can join us.

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Am advised by she of the fire laden breath that the form has duly been filled in & returned using the Scots fiery cross mail service! Meanwhile does anyone have a suitable antidote for Jerry Lee Lewis & Goodness Gracious My B@//5 Are on fire??:Blush::Blush::helpsos::helpsos::coolthumb:

Canesten Cream (red) :thumb: Five to six quid at any BOOTS Chemist

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
Exp
im a newbie
steve

hi carol my second name is robinson my reg no is 764 nvo will you please let me know if you have got this information as i dont know how else to give you them regards steve:Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
hi carol my second name is robinson my reg no is 764 nvo will you please let me know if you have got this information as i dont know how else to give you them regards steve:Smile:

Thank you Steve, all done and sorted. :Smile:

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
Exp
im a newbie
stevensson10

hi carol ive just sent you the details of mine that you wanted but i forgot to put r in front of reg so itsR764 NVO kind regards and looking forward to seeing you at chester steve sue:thumb:

poppy

Free Member
Sep 5, 2011
Solihull
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
since 2011
Thank you

Thanks for info, I am waiting for a return call from the booking team. So hope to meet some of you there on what will be a first outing with the funsters !:Smile:

Poppy

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Poppy, can you let us know when you have booked, so we can add you to the list, also when booking don't forget to say you are camping with Motorhome Fun. :Smile:

funnyfarm

Free Member
Jul 7, 2012
Solihull
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
6 years
form completed

I've just added and paid for my son so we are now 3, form duly completed. See you there.
Pam

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
Exp
im a newbie
steve

on looking at some of the activities on chester meet i noticed the ghost walk was full .it reminds me of the time sue and i married in 1997 {november} we got married in leeds registry office and went into kirkstall abbey for our wedding photos to be taken by my wifes sister sandra we had them taken in the monks rereation yard where they could spend two hours talking to one another or reading thiere bible relaxing or having a rest when the photos were taken sandra rang us to say there was amonk pointing his finger at us i laughed and said she was having us on but looking at the photograph there was the monk i couldnt believe it we was there yesterday taking our grandson round and i told him about what had happened a woman over heared me and told us she had seen monks on several occassions i didnt believe in ghosts but i do now i have the proof steve:thumb:

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
Carol,

I've just been looking at the festival web site it says that the camper site is not open until 5pm on the Thursday is this correct. If so it may affect travel plans.

John

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Yes that's right, same as last year though they did let us on much earlier . I will speak to them today and confirm the earliest we can get on

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Although last year we were let on earlier, this year the festival have now said that earliest arrival is at 4pm on Thursday.

I have posted on the other Chester Thread details of where you can park up free, two minuted from the race course if you want to get to Chester earlier.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Just bumping it up for those who still need to fill the form in :Smile:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Carol / Jim

I think on our form I put that we would be arriving on Friday, but we can now travel on Thursday. Would you mind amending your lists please?

Thanks

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
No problem, if you could give us a idea of the time,any time after 4pm. :Smile: