chester food festival early exit (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Can someone who has been to this show before tell me how easy or difficult it might it be to leave the show ground on Sunday. Having scoured my old emails I apparently did buy a ticket for the show afterall :ROFLMAO: and so if can get away on sunday morning I could still attend. :Smile: My fear is that it could be pretty congested and I don't want to make a nuisance of my self . I will contact the organisers but thought I may get some sound advice here from previous attendees first.

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Chester

Hi, Its not a problem as the racecourse is highly organised as there are traders coming and going all day with their trucks etc. just one point to note at the entrance / exit they usually put a small cabin in the mouth of the gate which means you may have to be very careful as you pass it as there is only a small margin for error as I witnessed last time plastic panels and lens covers on road :cry: the funsters group were at the back of the course with a good but boggy track right to the main gate last time I went :thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hilary ..... I have left many meets and shows early or in the middle of the night due to emergencies at home ............ Chester did not escape my exodus ....... I managed to get out fine. . there is usually someone there at reasonable hours to move any blockage ... and even in the middle of the night.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
images

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Have a word with security the night before if it is very early, no other problems, that I could see. Could be worth getting near the entrance on Saturday night before any one with--Sore heads :RollEyes: oops I mean light sleepers are woken.

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Yes, last year we left to spend a day elsewhere and returned in the evening. No problems. We are in a motorhome after all.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back